10 April 2008

I know, I know... Updates!

It sure has been crazy here in the Presbury household the last few weeks.




-Over Easter Aaron decided to start a project and make a desk (inspired by the wonderful Suxo's) to put in our kitchen. So before he could finish the project and mount it to the wall I needed to paint. Needless to say, I then started my own project. After a week or two it was finally finished. I still need to decorate the walls and find some nice baskets but here is the desk.
-I've started taking Josh and Taylor to the library every monday for storytime. It has been going very well and so far they have loved it everytime. At the end of storytime they are given 'homework' and they are so excited to go home and work on it. Obviously its usually only coloring or pasting shapes onto paper but what a wonderful way to introduce them a classroom setting. Here they are reading some of the library books in their car seats :) How cute!

-My sister was working on a science fair project (for 5th grade) and won an award to go to the state competition. So on the 26th of March we went down to BYU to spend the day with her. We had so much fun; Josh and Taylor had a blast. Josh walked nearly 3 miles with us that day, he is such a trooper! We got to experience the Life Science Museum and I have to say some of those animals are very scary. Then we ate lunch on a nearby hill and let the kids roll down it. Josh also learned how to skip that day and got his first ride on a school bus that took us from one end of campus to the other and then we had to climbed up nearly 150 stairs to get to the Joseph Smith Building. But that is another story...
-We had Liz, James and Ana over for dinner and then Liz had her baby the next week. She is so adorable and they named her Kimberly. They said that part of the reason they named her that was because of me.. haha, they crack me up!

-Aaron got to experience a Real Salt Lake game in the freezing cold with his wonderful friends Packer and Jorge. I got to sell some more Mary Kay, it was fun to get out and do that again.

-General Conference! Now what can I say, it was wonderful! Thanks to DVR we were able to record the sessions and we have a goal to watch one talk a week, write down the things they spoke about and apply them to our week.

-I finally did Nichole's Bridal Photos! YAY! I did Nichole's hair and make up that morning and then also let her wear my headband from my wedding. It was so nice to see someone else wearing it. I absolutely loved it! If you go to
www.freewebs.com/kimberlyjanephotography you can look at all the photos. Just click on 'Photo Gallery' and then after clicking on the album make sure to click 'view as slideshow' and also maximize the slideshow to full screen by clicking on the box on bottom right hand corner. Let me know what you think :)

-Taxes Taxes Taxes... we finally got them done! It was not the funnest thing but hopefully it will never be this complicated again. It is always fun to get a tax return back right?

-Now this is way exciting... For the YW activity on tuesday we got a special preview to the new family search site. It is amazing and I can't wait until we finally get to use it.

7 comments:

  1. About time thats ripe coming from me. It's always fun to read your updates even though we speak regularly. You really did do an incredible job of the Nicoles photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure have been busy!! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! yay! Updates! I can't believe how busy you have been though. Super mama you!
    P.S. Beautiful photography by-the-way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, love the picture at the top of your blog! We have the same anniversary...only 8 years earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim! I know... It's me again!!!
    I started a blog attached to mine. I keep finding great coupons for places like bath and body works. So, I started a blog that I can post them on where everyone can print them off easily! it's www.gundygrabs.blogspot.com
    Right now I have a coupon for a Free 2 oz bottle of body lotion from Bath and Body Works. I will just keep adding them as I find them! Let your friends and family know. They really are good coupons!Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim so Garet and I were looking at those photots. OH MY GOSH!!! You are AMAZING. I told Garet we should of had you do our photos. We need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography is awesome. Do you do family photos? If so, would you like to do ours and how much do you charge? You guys are so cute. I love the pics of Josh. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete