
Well here we go again, i've left the updates a bit to long...We have had a lot going on this month and it is now just slowing down a bit before it starts up full steam again. We made it to and from St. George and Las Vegas in one piece, and had a great time staying at my cousin's house with him and his wife. We went to the outlets and finally got those shoes that Aaron needs (he has severe pronation that requires special shoes) and then went to the Olive Garden for dinner with some of my family. It was so nice to relax and go have a nice meal. We had a great time staying with my cousin and found ourselves staying up really late just chatting away. It was so nice to catch up. They live directly across the street from the St. George temple and through the big windows in their front room you look directly at the temple. It is so beautiful and a constant reminder of how we should be living our daily lives. The wedding was on saturday and it went really well. We woke up at 5am and made our way to Vegas and didn't get back to St. George until 11pm that night. We were extremely tired but Aaron enjoyed listening to the Jazz game while he drove back. I took all the pictures of Marcus and Nichole's wedding and you can see them all by clicking Here.
Sunday was a glorious day, it was our Anniversary. We celebrated by going to church and I taught my lesson in Young Womens. I had a wonderful time preparing this lesson and learned so much about the Priesthood. After church Josh and Aaron took a nice long nap while I relaxed, read a book and made dinner. Mark, Carol, Alice, Marcus and Nichole then joined us for a big Roast dinner. The best I think i've made! Afterwards the Suxo family came over and then Jess and Ben called needing somewhere to stay as the water pipes in their apartment burst and they had no water. So needless to say we had 17 people in our house. I made delicious homemade chocolate ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. It was amazing how it was all gone within a matter of minutes. We had a lot of fun though and it was so wonderful to be surrounded by friends and family on our anniversary.
Oh and I failed to mention that Aaron got the new Mario Cart for the Wii with 4 steering wheels for our Anniversary :) It is so much fun and the cool thing about it is that you get to play people from around the world. I'll tell you though, those Japanese players are tough to play. They are way to good for me :)
These two pictures of Josh are classics. I went into the bathroom and found Josh on the toilet doing his 'business' and pulling the most hilarious faces. I had to take a picture
The last two are from before we went to Vegas, Josh went with me to get the tires rotated on our car and while we waited I took him to lunch. We went to the Toaster Oven and shared a slice of pizza and a delicious sandwich. I love doing things like this...

Okay, the potty faces made me laugh out loud! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're coming to the end of your CRAZY month! Congrats on the anniversary.
oh he is still just so adorable! And we have yet to get together and party. We bought the MArio Cart too! haha! It is so fun. and you're right. The japs. are hard..is that wrong to say?...Japs?? haha
ReplyDeleteWhen are we going to get together? And happy Anniversary! Isn't that the same day the Hinckley's got married? April 27th? I think so...maybe not. Maybe the 28th. I don't know...:)
Thanks again on letting us crash your anniversary. You guys are always so generous! we need to plan something for next week let me know what works best for you.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your up-date, the photos of Josh on the loo are so funny. Great to catch up yesterday.
ReplyDeleteKim oh my gosh!! You are so talented. Those photos are amazing!!! We need to get together soon, I miss hangin out with you. All your photos of your beautiful family are great. LOVE YA
ReplyDelete