May 3rd- Once again the wonderful suxo family got the three of us tickets to go see LA Galaxy play Real Salt Lake. Yes... we saw David Beckham. Its was such a fun game and the score ended up 2-2 with beckham scoring both their teams points. Josh had such a fun time watching all the crazy fans. I think he was a bit awe struck at how loud it was and how many people were around. Check out all the pictures I took below, I decided it was better to put them into a slideshow as it was easier to see them.
13 May 2008
So much happening leaving so little time...
Yet again, I am behind with all the fun details of our busy lives. We had been doing a lot of fun things these last few weeks and have so much more to look forward to. I will be posting things about our last couple weeks over the next two or three days.
April 30th - My dad called me last minute saying that he had 4 VIP tickets to the Real game. I instantly called Aaron at work and he was able to leave work a little early so we could make it to at least half of the game. We had to stop by my parents house to pick up the tickets and Josh cried and cried because he wanted to stay at "bompa's" house instead of going with us to a game. So we left him with his grandparents and took Packer with us. When we got there we had no idea what 'VIP' meant when they lead us to an elevator. Little did we know we had a box with catered food from Famous Daves. Yummy! We had so much fun and enjoyed the 'suite' as it was snowing that day. Burrrr...

May 3rd- Once again the wonderful suxo family got the three of us tickets to go see LA Galaxy play Real Salt Lake. Yes... we saw David Beckham. Its was such a fun game and the score ended up 2-2 with beckham scoring both their teams points. Josh had such a fun time watching all the crazy fans. I think he was a bit awe struck at how loud it was and how many people were around. Check out all the pictures I took below, I decided it was better to put them into a slideshow as it was easier to see them.



May 3rd- Once again the wonderful suxo family got the three of us tickets to go see LA Galaxy play Real Salt Lake. Yes... we saw David Beckham. Its was such a fun game and the score ended up 2-2 with beckham scoring both their teams points. Josh had such a fun time watching all the crazy fans. I think he was a bit awe struck at how loud it was and how many people were around. Check out all the pictures I took below, I decided it was better to put them into a slideshow as it was easier to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So Kimmy is it the football that interests you or Beckham? ;-)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness little lady! You HAVE been busy! You flowers look so pretty. I love gardening. Only when it isn't 90 degrees outside. Josh is getting cuter everytime I see pictures!
ReplyDeleteIf you live in LEhi, there is no reason why we haven't gotten together yet besides the fact I am lazy! Let's have a BBQ or something. I sure miss you!