Along with the yardwork and the many other things we are doing, I think I failed to mention that I have enrolled back into school. Yep I am a student again and I am studying to get my professional photographer license. So far it has been so much fun and I have passed my first two exams. The classes are getting a lot harder now and I will need to find more time to study. It will be awsome when I graduate! Yay!
14 May 2008
Yardwork and School!
Along with the yardwork and the many other things we are doing, I think I failed to mention that I have enrolled back into school. Yep I am a student again and I am studying to get my professional photographer license. So far it has been so much fun and I have passed my first two exams. The classes are getting a lot harder now and I will need to find more time to study. It will be awsome when I graduate! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who's a busy bee another posting, I love it ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love gardening too - well, when the sun is shining!! Your spring flowers look lovely x
ReplyDeleteHi Kim!!! You are so great about keeping up with your blog...you guys sound like you are having such a blast. We just wish that we could be there with you! Congrats on school! How exciting! You have the cutest family!!! We miss you! Tim says to tell Aaron hello.
ReplyDeleteKim! You are too amazing for your own good girlfriend! School?! Incredible! Good luck dear!
ReplyDeleteP.S. The flowers are so pretty!
I love the flower pics! As far as art goes I always like photos much more than a painting.
ReplyDelete