16th May - We went to Marcus & Nichole's new apartment for dinner. Joshua loved watching the trains go by through their back window so I had to capture a little video but it's too big to post, i'll have to look at resizing it.
17th May- My good friend Alex got married! Congrats! We went to their reception where I was able to catch up with some good friends.
20th May - Photo Shoot! I took Josh and Taylor out for a little photoshoot for my class. It was so much fun and they did amazingly well. I just couldn't stop snapping pictures. What do you think?
23th May - Thomas The Train!!! Yes, we got tickets to take Joshua to see Thomas. It was a rainy chilly day but we had a blast. I've never seen Josh so excited.
24th May - Family Reunion! We had a wonderful time at the family reuion, one of the best i've been to yet. There were loads of people (especially kids) and we had so much fun playing. I forgot how many people are on that side of my family.
26th May - Lagoon Day!!! Well needless to say, it wasn't the funest time we've had there. It was freezing cold and rainy. I took josh on the merry-go-round once while Aaron went with Marcus & Nichole on a few rides.
30th May - Stephanie's Birthday! We had a fun little party for her with presents and yummy cake and then took a lovely walk where we came across some ducklings. They were so cute! Hope you had a marvelous birthday Steph!
I love the pics of the kids, especially the one of Taylor pulling that face: you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteOnce again Kimmy great photos how did you get the kids to pose like that? They are just so cute.
ReplyDeleteI had to look twice at one of the photo's of you, Aaron and Josh when you went to see Thomas as Aaron looks so like his Dad.
It sounds like you have been up to a lot of fun lately! Your pictures are great!
ReplyDelete