8th June we took another walk with my parents and got to see all the cute little ducklings.
I think these are Canadian Geese
Could we call these 'teenager' ducks?
Joshua loves walking with his 'bompa'. I can hardly ever get Josh to hold my hand but he 'has' to hold his grandpa's.
Josh went crazy on this fence shadowed path, he kept calling it 'Joshy's train tracks' and would walk up and down it. He was in his 'train heaven'.
We are excited to have you come on walks with us :-)
ReplyDeleteAre these in the neighborhood too?
ReplyDeleteHi Kim!! We can't wait to see you when we come to Utah! We are coming on the 11th of July and leave on the 21st. Let me know when during that time you want us to come and visit you!! We definitely want to see you while we are there!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! I love walks too!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I love your blog header! Super cute!
So cute! Both the ducks and your sweet boy!
ReplyDelete