June 27th we headed to Provo to meet up with Jess and Jack for a day at the park. The kids had a lot of fun exploring on the playground and also in the nearby river where we threw some rocks in and let them put their feet in. Josh is always talking about Jack and refers to every baby he sees as 'Jack the baby'. It is so funny.
These pictures were taken with my phone...
The evening brought some of our good friends over, Liz and James, with their 2 adorable girls. After dinner we had a fun little photoshoot with their newest addition they named Kimberly. She is so tiny and adorable. I forget how small newborns are now that I spend all day with two fast paced toddlers.
Here are a few pictures I took that day.
June 28th was our day with Marc and Tara and their 4 kids. We headed up to their house and spent our time in their community pool. It was the first time Josh had used those water wing things and after realizing that they helped him 'not' to sink he was having so much fun. I didn't get any pictures because we were all enjoying the nice hot weather and the perfect pool setting. We then took the kids out for dinner where the kids ate free - I love those type of places.
June 29th was my cousin Andrew's farewell, it went really well. They also had their young women speak about their girls camp experience. I have to tell you, they did an amazing job and sang some beautiful songs, some of which I already knew from our camp. It is always a neat experience to see how other wards put things together and how it turns out completely different although we are all using the same theme. It always amazes me how leaders are inspired to do certain things for particular reasons that we sometimes never realize. I have realized now more than ever how much time, preparation, love and prayer goes into a calling like this. These girls are all so special in so many ways and we want to do everything and anything we can to help them. It's a big responsiblity for the leaders to help meet the needs of the youth today with how much the world is changing. I think of my leaders from YW and all they did that helped me as a youth. Some of them changed my life forever!
Pictures of my 5 teenage cousins and my sister, Andrew and our great grandma and funny little josh.


Josh is looking so grown up in these photos, we are so excited to see him. Jess said Jack has just learned to say baby and refers to everything as 'baby'!
ReplyDeleteJoshua is SO cute! I can't believe your brother is coming home...it only seems like yesterday that you were saying he was leaving! I love your photos - you always do such a great job! Hope things are well for you all!! xx
ReplyDeleteThose pics you took of Kimberly are adorable! So cute.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Josh has really grown up. I still remember meeting you when he was just a baby!
I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU'RE PREGO! When is your due date?!
ReplyDelete