31 October 2008

Video - Dress - Congrats!!!

Here is a short video clip from the ultrasound I had. 
You can see her little heart beating so fast and her jaw/mouth move a bit... How Cute!!!

This is a picture of the 'first' outfit. My mom suprised me with it on sunday and I have to say it's made me so excited to shop for little girls clothing. 
This dress is adorable and will be perfect for Easter!! Thanks Mom!

I have to also throw a congratulations out to my cousin Justin and his wife Ashley. 
They had their little girl this week and sent me a quick picture. She is adorable!! 
We are so happy for you both; You'll be fantastic parents!

5 comments:

  1. I love ultra sounds, both my kids had problems while I was pregnant and so I got to have them almost every week. I never get tired of them, it's just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress your little girl (or maybe not so little) will look adorable in it. I had a quick look in Next yesterday was spoilt for choice so going to go to an even bigger store to see even more choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim! CONGRATULATIONS! I have honestly been thinking about you and now I feel bad for not staying in better touch! I'm glad that the worst is over....congrats again! There are 4 girls in my ward alone that are All due in march...with girls!! lol! Oh exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN'T WAIT!
    Oh and I'm not prego any more, but I am super excited for you!!
    Congrats!
    Girls are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly
    We are all really excited for you guys. Little girls are angels from heaven. Congratulations

    Love Maria, Matt, Sydney, Annie, and Alfie and all of Oz

    ReplyDelete