13 January 2009

Events before Christmas














On November 29th we celebrated Aaron's birthday with a morning of gift opening. That afternoon we surprised him with 8 tickets to the Jazz game. Before heading to the game we had dinner at my parents house with more gift opening and Cake eating. I made Aaron a delicious brownie cake. It was extremely rich in taste but oh so good. It just didn't turn out looking as great... I tried to decorate it like a soccer field. I'm sure he appreciated it :)














15th December we headed to the tumble gym for a farewell party for Jess Ben and Jack as they were moving to Denver in a couple days. Although I didn't embark on the facilities equipment I sure had fun watching Josh and Jack interact. Along with the crazy stunts Aaron and Ben were pulling.


On the 19th we helped Jess and Ben pack up their apartment and move out. A big snow storm ended up rolling in that afternoon so they spent the night with us until it was clear for them to head to Denver. Although it took them a long time to get there they did arrive safely.


This is a picture of the 'frogman' Josh and Aaron made in the snow. Their attempt to build a snowman failed as the snow was too powdery.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and video, Josh and Jack has such fun at the tumble gym. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo's and Josh is so funny on the trampoline. He is pretty good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim:

    We need to have you guys over for dinner one day so you can tell us about your Paris trip.

    Jorge--

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest blog!!! I love the mound snowman :) Hope pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kim! I am behind with keeping in touch and I just caught up on your blog and saw that you only have 46 days to go with your pregnancy! WOW! How exciting. We are lucky to get one of each gender! It's definitley the best! We really miss you guys...remember that you have a free place to stay any time you want to visit!

    ReplyDelete