Congratulations! I've been checking your blog regularly to await this arrival! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy that she is healthy and you are both doing fine! I can't wait to meet her!
I had to come check out pictures of the new arrival! Congrats!! It's so fun to have two. Although I do have to say, is Josh flipping the bird in that picture?! :D
Congratulations you guys. Glad that everything went well.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo's more please :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I've been checking your blog regularly to await this arrival! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy that she is healthy and you are both doing fine! I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! More pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI had to come check out pictures of the new arrival! Congrats!! It's so fun to have two. Although I do have to say, is Josh flipping the bird in that picture?! :D
ReplyDelete