14 May 2009

Mothers Day!!!

Sunday was such a beautiful day! Although Aaron woke up feeling horrid (I think he had done a bit too much Ragnar training over the weekend :)) I resumed usual mothering duties and had a fabulous day. After having breakfast together Joshua was so helpful in getting himself and Rachael ready for church. We had a fabulous sabbath day at church and I loved watching Josh get excited to go up to the front and sing. Although he didn't sing while standing up there, I was so excited to see him go up for the first time.
I just LOVE this picture - I was so lucky to catch them both looking at the camera at the same time... and smiling - or at least grinning :) They are SO Cute!

It makes me so happy to see josh get excited to go to his sunbeam class. After his class he came running up to me with a cute card and inside it said "I love it when you play trains". A true Josh statement :)



After church we went up to my parents house for dinner. We had a fabulous afternoon and I was happy to spend it with my mom. It is such a great day to be able to reflect on how wonderful mothers are. I am so grateful for my mom and mum ;) They are both such wonderful women and inspire me in many ways to be the best mom I can be.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely post and photos, Rachael and Josh are so adorable (how many times do I say that) and you made me cry again with your last comment, what am I like! You are just a wonderful Mom or Mum you have so much love and patience, you are a real example to me, love you lots X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute and you are looking like you are back to normal - good for you! Glad that you had a great day. Make sure that Aaron does double duty next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe how quickly Rachael is changing. Isn't it amazing how fast they change within the first year. She is so adorable. That dress is way cute. I like the cute picture of her smiling. I'm glad you guys are doing well now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Rotovirus stuff is so gross. I think that you only have to do it 3 times. It is a new immunization. Immunizations suck. Because then your poor little baby doesn't feel very good for like a week

    ReplyDelete