26 August 2009

The End of June!

Here is the first of a few posts to being the catch up events of our wonderful Summer thus far. We have been so busy and having a lot of fun!









The end of June began a lot of fun family activities. June 24th we celebrated my brother's birthday. It is also the birthday of a little girl I watch in the week. That day I t
ook the kids up to Bridal Veil falls and let them splash around in the water. It was a blast and a perfect day to be up there. That evening we spent with my brother celebrating with gifts and cake.



Thursday June 25 after Aaron finished work we made our way to St. George. The drive was quite pleasant with only a couple of 'potty breaks'. We stayed with my cousin Justin and his adorable little family. We had a blast while we were down there and can't wait for the next trip down (we will be going down when Aaron attempts to run the Red Rock Relay).


While in St. George we spent most of our time with family. We went to Texas Road House for dinner one night and had them sing to Ashley as it was her birthday that weekend.


On her birthday we spent an evening in Pine Valley. It coudn't have gone any better as we spent time laughing, hiking, eating and watching Josh and McKade play together. It was the cutest thing ever and they had so much fun together climbing on rocks and playing with pine cones.

We also spent another evening at Sand Hollow, I couldn't believe how scortching hot it was while we were down there so we only spent a few hours there. It couldn't have been more beautiful sitting there on the red sand beach.

One crazy thing that happened was on sunday while we were at church I look down and a cockroach is crawling right out from under Rachaels car seat. I FREAKED out silently haha. We all spent the next 20 minutes or so watching that thing crawl around until it made itself to someone else's bench. EEWWwww Any of you that know me well know how I freak out with bugs... After church we walked around the St. George Temple visitors center and took some fun pictures.


We had such a good time and we miss our family down there. We wish we could see you all more often!

1 comment:

  1. I love the multiple photos in one, you will have to show me how you do that ;-)

    ReplyDelete