Everything from summer swimming, St. George trip and the Red Rock Relay, our free Park City Stay, Boating, wedding preparations, BBQ in mountains, bridal showers, my birthday, glorious weather... it could go on forever. But it was an absolutely fantastic summer! I am sad it has come to an end but now we begin the festive season.

On a good note I did finish my photography courses and am in the pending process for graduation. I am so excited!
I am in the process of creating a photography blog for 'Kimberly Jane Photography' and all the recent things i've been doing you can see there. Check it out frequently as you'll see some of my new work.

hi kim i am jess's friend from England,i hope you don't mind me reading your blog,i love reading it you do an amazing job and your kids are so cute,feel free to check out my blog
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were taking photography classes! I'm not surprised though, you have the cutest pictures!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you guys had an awesome summer! We really miss Utah this time of year but we will most likely becoming up for Christmas. If we do we will be in touch for sure!
ReplyDelete