29 July 2014

Hours of reading

Josh is a pretty good reader but has struggled to find a book that he could really loose himself in until now.

He came home from school with one of the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books. Within a couple days he had read the entire book.

I surprised him the following day with the complete set.


Two weeks later and hours upon hours of reading he has completed nearly 4 of the 7 books.

I love seeing him quietly sitting reading his books. I never expected that he would get through them so fast. Hopefully we can find another series of books after this one that he will love even more. 



1 comment:

  1. Our boys loved those books at that age too. He would love the How To Train Your Dragon series. It is a mixture of drawings and words too. My boys say that the books are totally different than the movie.

    ReplyDelete