30 April 2015

Has it really been 18 months?

We dropped the older kids off at school and I told Rebecca of my plan to take some pictures down by the lake. Her response is seen below as we are loading into the car, she sure has attitude. 


It was a beautiful day for a stroll along the boardwalk.


I still cannot believe how grown up she is. 


The picture on the left is her pose of utter irritation with me, "Mom I am NOT happy with you right now".  She had just realized that we were walking on boards and she now feared falling into the cracks. This is what I said to get her to smile in the picture on the right "If you look up and give me one big smile, say cheese, I will hold your hand the rest of the way" 



Quick stop to feed the ducks. Quack Quack!



Joseph was talking non stop, sometimes I struggle to even get a thought in with the amount he rolls off his tongue.  He is adorable though isn't he!?



As much as siblings fight, the love they do show for each other makes it all worth while. Joseph is always hugging Becca and telling her how much he loves her.


Once we arrived home Becca became very playful and more cooperative when being photographed. I can't blame her, she is very comfortable at home.  




I still cannot believe how much Rebecca has grown, she is such a doll and such a diva. Not a day goes by that I don't find my high heels scattered around the house because she is constantly trying on different pairs. She loves combing my hair, painting her nails, playing with baby dolls and barbies.
I can honestly say that I am her favorite person in the world. She goes to no one but me and is completely content as long as I am within arms length whenever we are in public. It is a bit concerning for me at times and often exhausting but I am grateful for her love and the trust she shows in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment