Ok not exactly but I did run which is not an enjoyable thing for me. I hadn't been to the dentist for a year and a half. Oops. I had taken the kids but was struggling to coordinate a time to go so I was nervous of the outcome.
To my surprise I did great, no cavities or work to be done! Yippee..
So I ran down Wells Road because Aaron was picking the kids up from school and I was meeting him at the entrance to our neighborhood. Its a good 17 minute walk so I ran it to cut the time in half since he was already waiting. I think I ran faster just because I was relieved.
These trees are so exquisite how they bend over the foot path. I stopped to catch my breath and gaze at it's beauty with the sun peering through.
Becca was as happy as I about clean happy teeth and obliged to take some silly photos with me.


173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯
ReplyDelete