Sunday morning we woke up to a ton of unexpected snow. Just after a couple hours of church there was already 5 inches ontop of our car. It was crazy! It took us just over 1 1/2 hours to shovel the driveway but we had a lot of fun doing it. I think the nice crisp cold air helped joshua's cold to loosen

because he seems a lot better today.


The Suxo family invited us over for the superbowl so we spent the rest of the day there with the Pendleton family. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of nice 'snack time' 'superbowl'

food. Yum

Yum........ Joshua fell asleep upstairs near the doll house, he was so cute. Just sprawled out on the floor like he had no more energy inside him.
Sunday was also Eva's 6th birthday so we sang Happy Birthday and ate a delicious ice cream cake that Mary-kate made.
We love sundays!
Kim! That looks like a ton of snow! Sunday was nuts, huh? Luckily we have great neighbors with snowblowers that do our drive and walk! Haha! I would LOVE to get together with you!! I will have to wait till Charlotte is better. She got RSV...ugh! Joshua is just Adorable!! Are you planning on anymore kids soon??
ReplyDeleteThis snow is crazy!! I am glad that Joshua is starting to feel better. He is adorable all passed out on the floor.
ReplyDeleteJosh is adorable please can you send the photos to me?
ReplyDeleteLove Mum x