01 August 2008

Aaron's Chicago Convention

While we were enjoying our time at Lake Powell Aaron headed to Chicago for the big eBay convention... Aaron had a great time and brought home a lot of free stuff.
The funniest part was that I 'let' (yes I let) Aaron take our camera with him to Chicago. I told him that he had to take lots of pictures to bring home. I had a hard time parting from my camera but my parents were nice enough to let me have full control of theirs at the lake.

Now the funny part was that Aaron really has no idea how to use our camera because I am always the one using it, that is why I am never in the pictures :) I had given him the camera just as I had last used it (on the full manual settings) not thinking he wouldn't know how to change it back to the 'automatic' features. So he brought home a lot of black and blurry pictures but he did manage to catch a few good ones in the daytime with the manual settings I had set. I guess I shouldn't have assumed he would know what to do. Haha..
It's ok honey, thanks for taking pictures anyway... We loved seeing the ones you did take!

2 comments:

  1. Chicago looks like a great city all we ever see is the airport, we must stay there for a few days on one of our trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he go to eBay Live? That is pretty cool!! That will more then likely be the last one.. so he is pretty lucky!! It is a pretty darn big deal.

    ReplyDelete