22 October 2008

I'm Pregnant and...


Today I had an ultrasound that revealed we are having a baby girl. I am due April 3rd and we couldn't be more excited. So this explains a bit as to why there haven't been any postings since August 5th. I get very sick in the first 12 weeks and I honestly can't do much.

I am doing great now and we had a fantastic few weeks in Europe. We enjoyed spending most our time in England with Aaron's family and also spent 5 days in Paris (one day of which I got to celebrate my birthday). We had so much fun and I will be posting more info and pictures soon!

5 comments:

  1. congrats! girls are so fun, ribbons, dresses, flowers, bows...
    I swear I saw you at Chili's this past weekend. I should have stopped to say hi.
    anyway, Hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so super exciting and you broke the chain of all the boy babies that are due next year in our ward! That gives me some hope that our new little one might be a girl, too! I am glad your trip went well and cant wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How fun to have a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier for you. You and Aaron are such awesome parents, and you are going to LOVE having a baby girl! YAY for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm jealous you got to go to England! Did you bring back any yummy candy?

    ReplyDelete