28 April 2009

Our Anniversary!!!










Monday was our 5 year anniversary... It's so incredibly amazing to look back at the past five years and reflect on how much we've experienced and grown. 5 years feels like forever but is so small in the eternal aspect of things. It's so amazing to think of how much has happened in such a short time.

Because we have had a sick baby girl we unfortunately didn't really get a chance to go out for our Anniversary :( On the Friday we did get up and make it to the temple to do sealings at 6am so that was our special treat. It was a hard day for me though - I have never struggled so hard to stay awake...

Monday felt like any other normal day. I woke up and found a very cute note and earrings from my adorable husband. I was happy and felt grateful for that simple little note, I didn't expect anything else. That evening Aaron arrived home with a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of my favorite flowers - Stargazer Lilies. He also had another lovely bouquet of roses. The roses look almost just like my favorite called Candia roses. Now my husband knows me very well, having worked in a flower shop from when I was 16 I love to arrange my own flowers in a vase so he bought me ones needing to be arranged. I had so much fun putting them together and they smell and look so marvelous.




This wasn't all though, he also gave me perfume and a huge bag of cinnamon bears --- MMmm yummy. The perfume we had both never smelt but it is gorgeous - I love it and know it wont last long ;) He is such a good husband and definitely does spoil me :)















Here's to many many more years....



4 comments:

  1. 5 years.. you guys are pro now. You are both great examples to me, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I'm so please that my son is a romantic just like his father and spoils his wife :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for a trip down memory lane with your photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I loved the photos - Kimmy you are so photogenic - and have had so many beautiful hair styles over the past 5 years! x x x

    ReplyDelete