

We have had a very busy week and an even busier weekend. With so much going on i've decided it's time to introduce Rachael to the bottle. Aaron has been busy with work and training for the Ragnar that some nights we barely cross paths. Tuesday night I had YW's came home quickly for Aaron to head out for soccer. As he returned home I then left to clean the bank and by the time I got home he was asleep.
So yesturday Aaron was out playing tennis and I had gotten a bottle ready for him to give Rachael as I then left for an activity at 7:00. Well Rachael was hungry before he had time to feed her and I wanted someone else to feed her as she might not take it from me. Well in came her loving and very helpful brother Josh. He was so excited to get to feed Rachael her bottle.
While Aaron's mum was here in April she had a bottle ready to give Rachael while we were at the temple but we made it home before she needed it.
The bottle feeding went great, I did have to help her figure it out but then Josh took over. He is a very proud brother and has been talking about it all morning. He did a fantastic job - I just had to take some pictures...


Rachael has also become quite vocal so I had to capture a bit of her making silly noises.
Jack is mesmerized by Rachael. He keeps saying "oh Rachael, its OK" and "I like josh."
ReplyDeleteJoshie is such a good brother! What a sweetheart. Glad the bottle feeding is going well! Now we'll have to plan a girls-night-out soon!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is Josh and Rachael is becoming very vocal, I love it ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous photos!! x x
ReplyDelete