20 May 2009

This Morning


I had to post this as it melted my heart. This morning after I fed Rachael she shortly went back to sleep and I put her on my bed while I folding clothes. Minutes later Josh came into our room and climbed into the bed next to her. Minutes later this is what I found.
It was so cute I had to quickly grab the camera to snap a few pictures before either of them moved. I love how Rachael's hand in on Josh's head and his is reaching up towards her. I just love it!!!

7 comments:

  1. That's my boy and that's my girl! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I feel peaceful just looking at them sleep! A little jealous too...maybe I need a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am amazed at how sweet Josh is with his little sister. So cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Josh is such a loving brother and you can see Rachael just loves him X

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute. They look so cozy sleeping there. Makes you want to crawl in and cuddle up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the most tender picture. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so gorgeous. It's moments like that that make it all worthwhile! They are both so cute. Rachael is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete