10 September 2010

More Disneyland


We had the luxury of going in and out of Disneyland and California Adventure as we pleased for 5 days. In four of those days we saw all the characters, rode pretty much all the rides and saw most the shows. It was nice to be able to take our time around the parks and not feel rushed. It was also nice to be able to go back to our hotel for lunch and naps and a swim in the pool before beginning our evening at the park. 


We had a lot of fun seeing all the characters. It was so fun to see the kid's expressions.
Seeing the princesses and fairies was another thing. Josh was in dreamland; he absolutely LOVED princess Tyona from "Princess and the Frog". She held his hand for the picture and he had the biggest grin from ear to ear. The following days there he kept asking when he could go see her again.
Now I couldn't believe how tall the princesses where. What is up with that? They all towered over me by a foot or more. I know that is not hard but come on, seriously, Aurora was like two feet taller than me :) The fairies were more my size...


Rachael would never fall asleep in the stroller but on certain rides like the train or Nemo ride she would crash. He favorite ride for sure was the Carousel, she loved it and it was a fight to get her off it. Josh says his favorite rides were Space Mountain and the Matterhorn. 


One night we ate dinner in the park at the French Market and I had the most delicious Salmon. I was quite impressed. I then stood reserving our spot for Fantasmic for 2 hours. It was insane but worth it. Aaron took Josh on Splash Mountain while I waited at chatted with some nice ladies.
The show and fireworks afterwards was a lot of fun.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's, I love the one of Rachael asleep, she is so not going to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have the cutest kids!! Olivia's favorite ride was Space Mountain also! I was just glad Rob had someone to ride with cause I am not a roller coaster fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE Disneyland! So jealous of your trip! I wanted to go this year SOOO bad, but didn't want to go pregnant. Hopefully I get there again soon!

    ReplyDelete