Back during the weekend of October 9th we had a Young Women Leader retreat with our husbands up at one of the leaders cabins. We ate yummy food and really enjoyed ourselves. Me being my pregnant self (no one knew) crashed around midnight or just before. I couldn't go any longer. But everyone else were up until 1:00 at least. The men were so intrigued with playing this flight control game on the Ipad the whole night. Quite amusing really.
In the morning Aaron went on a walk with me to help ease my serious morning sickness. It was a crisp cold beautiful morning. The cabin was literally hidden up near the top of the mountain near this beautiful lake. We walked to it and took some great pictures before heading back. When we got back there was a huge breakfast that had been prepared. I did my best to eat the delicious meal and then we all cleaned up and headed out.
From there we quickly drove down the mountain, picked up the kids from Aaron's parents house and then drove around the mountain up to Sundance where I had a family photo shoot scheduled. It went really well and afterwards we took a beautiful scenic drive through the Alpine Loop. Earlier I had tried to take Aaron's Mum and Grannie through the loop (but coming through AF Canyon first) and ended up having us come down the back side of the mountain on a dirt trail into Heber. Quite funny actually.


No comments:
Post a Comment