17 February 2011

Eyes

We have a nice variety of eye colors in our family and I wonder what color our new addition will end up having. Will he have brown like his brother Josh, grayish blue like his sister or be more greenish brown. Guess we'll see.

Check out the veins in Aaron's eye though, and his contact (kinda cool). He was pulling a face when I took it and had just gotten home from a long day at work. He wanted me to retake the picture but I thought it was cool. Aaron has very unique eyes as he has multiple colors as you can see. In his other eye (not shown) he has a specific patch of yellow and another brown spot.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea although I don't think my camera is up it, I think you should post of photo of Aaron's other eye :-) I notice that it's yours, AJ and Josh right eye but Rach left eye! Oh and I really like the look of your blog I'm not liking mine at the moment and need a new look and HELP! I think that is why I'm so behind :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea! I am totally going to steal it, when my babies are born!

    ReplyDelete