Today was our Cleaning and Mario day. We got the house cleaned and played games including Super Mario Bros. Wii. Joshua is brilliant at this game and it really does take a lot of team work. I had a blast playing with him and we managed to complete a whole world. It was a major accomplishment :)
At lunch time I let the kids choose where they would like to go for lunch. I was so excited when they chose to go get smoothies. We absolutely LOVE Smoothie King so we headed out.
I got these two beauties for FREE! That's right absolutely free and we enjoyed every slurp :)
This tired sleeping beauty found herself a nice comfortable spot on the couch and tucked herself in for a nice long needed nap.
Don't you think the daffodils are beautiful! So nice to see some vibrant yellow outside.

Rachael looks just like her daddy when asleep, cute and loveable.
ReplyDeleteHaha funny! Of course you think you're cute and lovable when sleeping... :)
ReplyDeleteNot so sure about that one Aaron, but she sure is cute and adorable!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to provide myself as a substitute if Josh needs a Mario partner.
ReplyDelete