Another beautiful day until currently as I sit here writing this post the wind howls outside. The wind came up so fast this evening it was frightening. Watching and hearing things crashing down the streets and things blowing against the house - I have never liked the wind, especially at night! Thankfully it was our garbage day this morning, it usually seems like the wind storms come just as everyone puts out their trash and then trash is blowing everywhere but tonight luckily it's just the empty trash cans.
On to the exciting bubbles!!!
Because this morning was so nice we decided to do more outside. We were in need of some grocery items so we went to collect those and while at the store got some fun bubble creating tools. After lunch we set outside and bubbles were definitely the highlight of the day. They were out there forever blowing bubbles and chasing them around.
I love how every time the kids go out to play our cats follow them. Socks (our male black cat) in particular will follow the kids around and lay on the grass watching them play. Today he followed me around as I walked around with my beloved camera and would just stare at me like in this picture below. Wonder what he was thinking...
Another special item of the day were these delicious fudge bars. I let the kids pick out a treat and they chose these. 20 bars came in a box for $3.00 - we'll be eating these for awhile. Yum!




More wonderful photos Kimmy, makes me wish I had a better camera and the knowledge to use it!
ReplyDeleteOoo I want those bubble makers. Ok I love Rach's face in the last photo, she is very focused on that Popsicle.
ReplyDelete