As I continue to adjust to having 3 kids I find myself at times feeling overwhelmed. There are so many things to do, so many things I just cannot get done. There has been so much going on the past couple of months and I WILL blog about it at some point but for now it waits.
I will however share my pictures from Sunday night.
After the kids had been tucked into their beds and after I took some brownies over to a neighbor I discovered my camera again. I miss being able to capture beautiful things and people with my camera but I have set that hobby aside for now as my children are very young and I don't want to miss this time I only have for a short while. Josh is already about to start school (i'm still not sure how I feel about my first child beginning elementary).
I found that as I worked on my photography business on the side I failed to use the camera on my kids and the beauty around me. So for now I will enjoy capturing our lives through a lens...
This particular night Aaron was having a nice chat with his father and I took my gear outside. My focus was the moon. It was beautiful, glowing so brightly and calling out to me.
I then tilted my camera on it's tripod upwards towards a well known constellation "Cassiopeia". The light pollution from the moon was terrible so I couldn't capture much but then I just gazed around at the beauty. The temperature outside was most perfect and surprisingly the mosquitos were not bothering me.
I had a little fun trying things out in Photoshop :)
Nothing too technical but funny I thought...


No comments:
Post a Comment