26 December 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

Aaron has been so busy with work lately, he even had to work from home on Christmas Eve. He worked hard all morning while I got some things done around the house and the kids played.

After a brief lunch we headed out with a couple gifts to deliver. We ended up stopping at the Oillataguerre's and spent some time there. The kids played with their chickens and helped hold them while Marcelo put bands on the chickens legs to identify each one. They even got to help name the chickens. 

From there we took some snacks to a nice large Bicentennial park in Chelsea. This park was huge and had some of the coolest things I've ever seen in a park. 
We ended up spending the remainder of the evening there.




Once arriving back home I realized I would not have time to make our big Christmas Eve dinner so instead I made our Christmas Day breakfast. We had cinnamon raisin french toast topped with strawberries, bacon and scrambled eggs. Mmmmm

We all sat and watched A Christmas Carol and then the kids were off into their beds squealing with excitement and tiredness…

It was a great evening and everyone was worn out by the end of the day. It's feels like summer has officially hit with these higher temperatures. It throws me off when I am hearing a neighbor mowing his lawn while I have Christmas music blaring inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment