First of all it's brilliant how they have two buttons, one conserves water (for your lighter deliveries) and the other is for your larger loads. Both buttons produce a good powerful flush either way... Let's just say (for those of you that really know Aaron) we never have a clogged toilet over here...
Now the downside is that along with the super powerful flushes comes a loud waterfall type sound. Even with the door shut it's loud.
Well the toilet in our room is not too far from the bed. Seeing as I was up nursing a baby at night when we were first here and drinking loads of water I would have to use the toilet in the middle of the night. This one particular time I flushed the toilet, came out of the room to find aaron jumping out of bed shouting "who's drowning" "where are they". He was seriously freaked out and it took me a min to get him calmed down and back into bed.
We talked about it the next day and both agreed that if we used the toilet at night we would wait to flush until the morning.
Thursday night came and as I was soundly asleep aaron flushed, it woke me up so urgently from my comfortable sleep as I literally thought a huge wave was coming at us. I was freaked and so mad once I realized what had happened. Hopefully we can either refrain from flushing in the night or get used to it.
We have been asked if the water really does spin the opposite way and we can't be sure. It's so powerful there is really no spin, it just flows through so fast while sucking it out. I wouldn't want to fall down one of these :)
We have been asked if the water really does spin the opposite way and we can't be sure. It's so powerful there is really no spin, it just flows through so fast while sucking it out. I wouldn't want to fall down one of these :)
No comments:
Post a Comment