15 June 2014

The beach in the fall



Before the cooler weather set in permanently we would take advantage if any fairly dry and warm day and take a lunch to the beach. Joseph loves it there.

Everytime, without fail, he would be into the water fully clothed before I even had lunch out.


Rebecca had her first experience feeling and playing in the sand. We hadn't been to the beach since she was sitting up on her own. She loved feeling it in her hands. I love watching her explore and learn about the things around her. 




This morning Joseph was begging me to go to the beach. It's much too cold now. We huddle up inside staying warm while dreaming of the beach and putting together puzzles and playing with balls. 

Joseph knows his colors an shapes very well. He surprised me when I showed him the shape of a half moon and he called it a crescent. He can also count to 14, he just misses out a couple numbers.





1 comment:

  1. These two are just so cute!! Can't believe how much they have grown, what lovely memories.

    ReplyDelete