Here is a fun look back at the past year and a half, I can't believe how much Rebecca has already changed.
7 weeks
On of our first Sundays in Australia.
Rebecca is wearing a newborn dress hand me down from Rachael.
2 Months
This adorable dress with horses on it my mom bought for me before we knew we were moving to Australia.
These three pictures were taken between 2 and 3 months old.
All there of these dresses I brought with me, Rachael wore them as a baby.
3 Months
More hand me downs from Rachael
4 months
6 Months
My mom sent this outfit back with Aaron when he went back to Utah for Beth and Tanner's wedding.
Our first dresses purchased in Australia. The denim polkadot one worn with white leggings and a blue floral/lace one to match Rachael's.
7 Months
We discovered Costco's dresses. So excited that they sell them here.
10 months
What a cheeky monkey. This dress was one my mother-in-law 'Mama' bought for Rachael before she was born. It was always one of my favorites with the matching shoes so I made sure to bring it. At 10 months Rebecca finally fit into it.
12 months (1 YEAR)
Fun new dress for her birthday.
14 months
16 months
This gorgeous denim dress is from Mama when they visited us in November.
Isn't Rebecca just adorable in it.
Another Costco dress.
Testing out Nursery on Sunday, decorating cupcakes is always a fun activity.
Dress given by Grandma (my mom).
Rachael says it's a good 'Christmas' dress because it has red, white and green in it.
17 months
Recent purchase from Target I think...
Might just be my new favorite, it's a tad big but just means she will be wearing it over and over again.
Rebecca is just growing way too fast but I am glad I have pictures to look back on.
This dress is a fun flowing dress from grandma that Becca loves running around in.


















No comments:
Post a Comment