WOW Kimmy what stunning photos you have taken. They are simply lovely, seriously you should go professional my dear. Love Mum x
I just wanted to say thank you for taking these! they turned out so much better than I could have ever even dreamed!.. I don't know how I am ever going to decide which ones to use! thanks again :)~*~Nichole~*~
Kimberly - you have done a GREAT job with the photos! They look so professional! There are so many to choose from that are great!
Awesome pictures! I think you are ready to start charging.
Fantastic Kimmy, but did you have to doctor the photo's to get Marcus looking like that?!!!They are brilliant you should take up a career in it. Nichole you are so beautiful, can't wait to meet you, not long, we are so excited.Love Aunty Carolxx (marcus' mum!)
WOW Kimmy what stunning photos you have taken. They are simply lovely, seriously you should go professional my dear.
ReplyDeleteLove Mum x
I just wanted to say thank you for taking these! they turned out so much better than I could have ever even dreamed!.. I don't know how I am ever going to decide which ones to use! thanks again :)
ReplyDelete~*~Nichole~*~
Kimberly - you have done a GREAT job with the photos! They look so professional! There are so many to choose from that are great!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! I think you are ready to start charging.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Kimmy, but did you have to doctor the photo's to get Marcus looking like that?!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are brilliant you should take up a career in it.
Nichole you are so beautiful, can't wait to meet you, not long, we are so excited.
Love Aunty Carolxx (marcus' mum!)