09 April 2009

So adorable!!!



Things have been a little crazy around here lately but all is well. A week after Rachael arrived Aaron was having horrible pains in his mouth - after visiting with the dentist it was evident that he needed to have his wisdom teeth out in order for the pain to subside. Unfortunately he had the worst case scenario but luckily was scheduled in for Friday the 27th. So needless to say our house was turned upside down for a few days with a new baby, husband recovering from wisdom teeth extraction a toddler wanting so much to be played with and then me trying to keep things in order while recovering myself.

We are very grateful for all those who have done so much to help us out. We are all doing really well now and getting our feet back on the ground. Aaron was horrible swollen after having those teeth removed but is feeling much better. I am doing great and Rachael is such a fun and adorable baby. These photos were taken a week ago, Josh had so much fun helping me take some photos of his 'little baby Rachael'.

7 comments:

  1. oh - she's so darling! what a recovery for all of you. Hope the next month is restful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a crazy month! Love the pics. Let me know if there's anything we can do to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blankets, bows, and dress. Her pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim she is so gorgeous. I hope that everything is going well for you guys. We can't wait to meet your beautiful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful pictures! Rachael is so cute!
    I hope things and calming down for you and Aaron! I've been thinking about you guys. Let me know if I can help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous! I'm amazed you found the time for pictures.

    ReplyDelete