I have so much to catch up on from last year after our California trip but will tackle it bit by bit. To begin i'll start with the beginning of September. It's so fun to reflect back on an amazing year and remember all the fun things we did...
My dad's side of the family gathered for a Labor Day BBQ on the beach. It was pretty chilly most the day but so beautiful. Aaron's family joined us for the special occasion and everyone took turns out on the boat. There were 7 teenage girls there (including mine and Aaron's sisters) and they were so cute flying around on the tubes. It's so cool how they are all so close in age and do so much together. It was so not like that for me being the oldest cousin and the only one with kids now.
About a week after we went down to Southern Utah for the Red Rock Relay. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the time spent with our friends. Josh would get so excited to see his daddy out running the relay. I am determined do this someday even though it was so stinkin HOT! I am kinda missing the heat though as I sit here typing this and am so cold.


Man I have heard the red rocks relay is killer so of course Aaron did it! Hopefully on day I can run a race with him.
ReplyDelete