July 25, 2012
We had scheduled day to go up to my grandma's house with the kids for a nice afternoon visit. It was a beautiful day and we had such great fun. Eating lunch, chatting, playing games with the kids and swimming in the pool.
It was so much fun to see my own kids get excited about playing on the same exercise bike and with the same games that I did when I was their age.
Josh is getting really good in the water and likes to swim under the water while holding his breath as long as he can. Rachael likes to splash and play on the sides where she still has full control of what goes on around her and Joseph is my water baby. He loves everything about the water.
After swimming before we headed home they really enjoyed some green jello grandma made for them (I never make jello).
Thanks for a great day Grandma!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment