10 August 2012

Olympic Park


 July 20th, 2012

One very warm afternoon we loaded up the bike trailer and set out on our bikes. Just me and the kids...(I love these type of last minute adventures)
 We rode 3 miles to Olympic Park. Josh did great, he really surprised me. I had to actually stop and walk my bike up a big hill and he rode right up. But I do have a bike that is locked into a higher gear and was trying to pull over 60 pounds...


 There with just enough time to enjoy the playground and enjoy some snacks before a large storm rolled in. 





 The 3 mile ride back was actually quite enjoyable. At this point it was overcast, a bit breezy and much cooler. Also a bit more to look at as the animals came out to say hi.

After the storm passed and Aaron got home from work we spent an enjoyable evening outside. We enjoyed watching many many pelicans fly over our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment