08 December 2013

Decorating the Tree

We had pushed around the idea of making our own ornaments for the tree this year but didn't want to use food that may attract critters. I also don't have any of my usual crafting supplies so I would have to purchase more things just to do that.

When we went out to get lights for the tree (they are called fairy lights here) the kids found these cute sparkly pastel ornaments they wanted to use so we bought those. They were pretty cheap as well.



The kids had full control of decorating the tree this year, I just helped put the lights on. They had a blast doing it and did a great job. Aaron and Josh are dressed in sports attire because afterwards they ran to the chapel for sports night. They had an enjoyable time playing ping pong and basketball.





2 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm so jealous of your adventure! I can't imagine moving out of the country with 4 kids, it was alot for me to move just across the country with only one kid. I really admire you, you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree! It perfect. Tree decorating is a fav in our home!

    ReplyDelete