28 January 2008

25th January 2008

Friday -
We finally got our health insurance sorted out and we actually have a pretty good plan now. I have to find a new doctor but the good news is that we get to keep Joshua's doctor.
I took Josh to American Fork Hospital for the blood tests that needed to be done and Josh actually did really well. He didn't fight the needles or the nurses, he did cry a little when they stuck him with the needle but he was ok after a minute. He is such a brave boy!
Later that evening we went out to dinner with my parents and enjoyed the time out. We went to Chilis (our favorite place) and had to wait 1 hour to get in. Yikes! But the food was delicious.
While there Dr. Anderson called and said that they got joshua's blood tests back and they were a bit concerned about some of the results. Unfortunatly I missed the call so he left me a message and said he would call back on Saturday to discuss the results further.

1 comment:

  1. Kim! Joshua is ADORABLE! Cutest boy ever. About those blood tests...is everything going to be ok? I finally have blogspot:goodgundy.blogspot.com/
    Add me! Let's blog together:)
    Let me know if Joshua is ok and let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete