Wow, we are into 08! I am so excited for this year, there is so much to look forward to and so many things happening.
When I woke up this morning to clean the Bank I found there was 6 inches of snow that had fallen overnight. I love waking up to find the trees covered in snow - it makes all the difference during the winter season. As I cleaned and then afterward went grocery shopping i was reflecting on the past year and things to come in the new year.
I love this time of year, its like a new start to begin new goals and plan new and exciting family events. Birthdays, Holidays, Anniversarys, Vacations, Weddings all happening yet again...
April comes our 4th Year Anniversary and Marcus and Nichole are getting married.
You've got to love springtime when all the flowers begin to bloom, i've planted over 50 tulips, daffodils and other flowers that i am excited to see bloom. Summer is just so fun and we will be working on putting grass in our back yard. Hopefully there will be many of boating trips. Yay!
Come August my brother Scott will be returning from his mission in Leeds, England. We are so excited to see him again and especially spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with him. I seriously can't believe it's been nearly two years.
Aaron is doing great at his job and continues to amaze us all. His boss and other co-workers have told me numerous times how they love Aaron and how he is such a hard worker.
Joshua is growing and learning so fast, yesturday he said "I Love You" for the first time and the last two nights he has gone into his room at bedtime and fell asleep on his own listening to his primary lullaby c.d. Its amazing how one day can make all the difference.
We just need to focus on comunicating with our little ones in the right way so that they understand us rather than be full of confusion and upset.
No comments:
Post a Comment