28 January 2008

Whew! What a day!

Saturday well what can I say, it was an awsome day!
Lots happened and it was so fun to be with family. My uncle Garth got sealed to his wife Carol in the Timpanogos Temple at 11:00. The Suxo-Sanchez family were kind enough to take Joshua and Steph for a couple hours while I went to their sealing with my parents.
Aaron had to work but he met up with us later for lunch.
The sealing was so amazing and the Sealer did and incredible job. The spirit filled the room and alot of emotions were present. I am so happy for the both of them and they looked so happy. They were both beaming with joy.

We then went outside and waited for them to exit. We all had our cameras out ready to take pictures of the happy couple. I stayed and took some pictures while my parents went back and picked up Joshua and Stephanie. I also did a little photo shoot of Marc and Tara - they are so stinkin cute and the pictures were gorgeous.









For lunch we all gathered at Los Hermanos in Pleasant Grove for some excellent mexican food. Mmmm, my favorite. Josh loves the chips and salsa, he seriously scoops a ton of salsa onto his chip and then takes a huge bite. Only once or twice did he stop and say "hot, hot, hot" and then frantically taking a huge gulp of water. That didn't stop him though :)
After lunch we went home and watched a couple episodes of 'Prison Break' , its so good. Then we headed up to Marc and Tara's house. We were going to watch their kids while they went out for their spa massages. They were given gift certificates for these all exclusive massages that cost just over $100.00 each. They loved it!

Afterward Marc made us this really good dinner. I was impressed, he did a really good job and It was delicious. The kids enjoyed their time playing together as always!
Gotta love 'family weekends'!

No comments:

Post a Comment