07 March 2008

How Fun!

Josh and Taylor did the cutest thing on Wednesday; they sneakily took their socks off and put them on their hands. It was so cute! They went around the house trying to do silly little things with their socks on their hands - where do they come up with these ideas? Josh was clever enough to find his slippers and put them on his feet as it was a little chilly in the house.


Well this picture says it all doesn't it? One of the 'temper tantrums' for no given reason. Just calmly walking down the stairs with crumpled pieces of bright paper and bam he needs to make it known that he is unhappy about something. Maybe it was me trying to take a picture. haha...

Sleep Sleep Sleep little one.... I had to capture a picture for Grannie! This teddy bear was given to Joshua on his first birthday from his Great Grannie, its only until just these last couple of weeks that he has to, and I mean HAS TO, go to sleep 'ON' his teddy. It's so stinkin cute, like the teddy is his protector yet pillow at the same time. Joshua has done incredibly well with the new bedtime routine. He is so grown up and so independent now. He knows precisely when nap time and bed time are. Once those times roll around, he runs into his room jumps onto his bed (we always read atleast one book) and then he says "Nigh Night Mommy" gives me a big bear hug and kiss. Then he lays down with his bear, I tuck him in and then it's all history. I'm loving it, the easiest its EVER been! It makes such a HUGE difference.... I also think a lot has been learned from him watching me with Taylor... Thanks for the bear grannie, Joshua LOVES his teddy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tantrum picture! That is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Joshua asleep on a teddy bear that he has had for over a year, it's so funny that he has just discoved this new friend and great as it seems to be helping him settle down to sleep.
    Mum x

    ReplyDelete