26 March 2008

Picture Reflections...

I finally uploaded some pictures that I had taken with my phone and thought I would post them.
The first 4 pictures are of Aaron and I on our 'date night' with Marc & Tara.

Im not sure if I ever
explained what happened that night but on our way to Salt Lake we drove through this crazy rainstorm that then left beautiful rainbows all over the place. I had to take some pictures... The most intense part of the night was this accident we saw and were nearly apart of. Literally minutes after getting on the freeway we both felt strongly to slow it down and stay in the slow lane behind some other slower going cars. It seemed as if everyone was trying to admire the rainbows. Well only minutes after doing so there was a huge accident right in front of us. Cars were sliding all over the road crashing into each other and luckily we were able to stop and avoided being apart of it. There were cars that slid off the freeway and there was glass everywhere. We decided to move on as there were already so many 'witnesses' and drove on through. As you can see in the picture we were one of three cars that moved through and then were the only ones on the freeway. The two other cars ended up pulling off with flat tires and we were fortunate enough not to end up with any.
I remember asking Aaron "You remember how to change a flat tire don't you...?"

Now this picture is priceless, Josh found my hat and fell asleep with it on cuddled in his blanket. I had to capture the moment - one that i will never forget. So angelic when he is sleeping :)

3 comments:

  1. You took those pics with your phone? Wow! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! I am so glad you didn't get in that accident! How scary! But, other than that, Josh is STILL adorable. What a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly reminded of how the Lord answers our prayers as he protects us and our family. We prayer every day for you Kimmy, Aaron and Joshua (and Jess, Ben & Jack too) that you will be receptive to the spirit and be kept safe and you guys were just like Jess, Ben and Jack were a few weeks ago in what could have been a very serious accident. We love and miss you.
    Mum, Dad and Beth x

    ReplyDelete