I LOVE IT TOO, but I have to say your hair ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT, sorry let me re phrase that YOU ALWAYS LOOK GREAT, Debbie and I were talking on Sunday about you (were your ears burning?) Love Mum x
I think your hair is delightful. My mum is right your hair always looks good, I am off to get my hair cut; I am tempted to cop it all off! You will have to wait and see:)
oh my GORGEOUS! You look so pretty Kim! So different,huh? Ever since I met you back in my junior year (haha-remember the drama?) you have had such long hair! I love it though! Layers look so good on you!
I LOVE IT TOO, but I have to say your hair ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT, sorry let me re phrase that YOU ALWAYS LOOK GREAT, Debbie and I were talking on Sunday about you (were your ears burning?)
ReplyDeleteLove Mum x
I think your hair is delightful. My mum is right your hair always looks good, I am off to get my hair cut; I am tempted to cop it all off! You will have to wait and see:)
ReplyDeleteoh my GORGEOUS! You look so pretty Kim! So different,huh? Ever since I met you back in my junior year (haha-remember the drama?) you have had such long hair! I love it though! Layers look so good on you!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!! But then you always look fantastic :-)
ReplyDeleteI just tagged you! See my blog x
I think your hair always looks awesome but the new cut is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou have the prettiest hair.
ReplyDelete