As my mother-in-law would say these guys are 'rather dishy' but it's their characters that I enjoy the most. I shouldn't have to explain if you ladies have watched these shows at all:
Now some similarities:
Two of them are from a completely different era.
Two of them are English (all four of them are English born in real life)
They are all very respectful and quite romantic
More concerned about the welfare of their loved ones
The list could go on and on
More concerned about the welfare of their loved ones
The list could go on and on
Now it wouldn't be any question as to why I like these characters because I have my own favorite that incorporated qualities from all four of the above.
AARON
AARON
No wonder I first fell in love... He's English :) Now a citizen but true English at heart.
He carries that 'old fashioned' tradition but is balanced by the modern day. He is a romantic as well.
My true love forever and always! Love you honey!





You are right Kimmy they are all RATHER DISHY inclucing Aaron of course ;-) As you know we watching season 4 of Prison Break and I really think Michael and Lincoln are hotties!
ReplyDelete