05 August 2010

Twilight Saga


I am not a reader, never have been and so I swore I was never going to read these books. Just looking at them was enough to pass them up. Those books are HUGE. Everyone around me was constantly talking about how wonderful they were and I struggled to understand how a book could be so exciting.
Well I got a call one day from my aunt who invited me to go see the premier of Eclipse. She had one extra ticket and all my teenage cousins and my sister were going. I thought it would be so much fun to go with them so I agreed. Knowing that there were two movies before this one I knew I had to watch them so I knew what was going on (or at least have an idea). Well that did it for me. Even though the first movie was a serious under budget film I still really enjoyed it. The second was a bit of a downer for the most part but I loved it even more. Then Eclipse… I’ve already seen it three times. I LOVE it! I went to the premier, Aaron went to see it with me and then Nichole was dying to see it and I offered to go with her.
I really enjoyed the music in this one as well, especially the ending song (as why it’s on my blog)!
It was after I had seen the movies I was asking my sister 100 questions. I think this is one reason I have a hard time reading because I need answers to questions I have. I like to know details. So that’s when I decided I should try reading the books. Well that did it for sure. I read all four books (2500 pages or so) in two weeks. Crazy I know but I loved them! New Moon was probably my least favorite but I helped to explain things. My favorite for sure was Breaking Dawn. I loved it and can’t wait for the movies. The second half of the book is awesome so the last movie better be incredible!
So here I am – and I said I never would be…   A TWILIGHT FAN!
Oh and I know some of you may ask… I am….. TEAM EDWARD all the way!

1 comment: