After spending most the week at girls camp I was so excited to see my family again. Yesterday we got back in the early afternoon and the rest of the day I spent with my kids. We had a blast outside and I just can't believe how hilarious Rachael is with the water. She hates the bath but loves the shower and the hose. Explain that one...
Today we spend most the day at Lagoon. We had such a blast there.
There was this building at Lagoon called Rock Chapel that was most fascinating to me. This building was originally located in Coalville and was built in 1863. It was used as a fort against Indians, a courthouse, jail, and schoolhouse until 1869. That year Brigham Young dedicated it as and LDS church. Inside it has so many neat things. We spent some time going through all the things on the walls and marveling at it's beauty.
Right before we left the park, Aaron won both the kids a cute stuffed animal by shooting a certain number of 3 pointers. We were so proud of him and the kids were so excited to pick out the prizes.
We decided to leave at just the right time as some dark clouds were rolling in. As we got home and ate dinner a serious storm came in. Unfortunately I had opened the windows in my room and in just a matter of minutes my bathroom floor was soaked. I couldn't believe how hard the rain and hail came down and the thunder shook our house a few times. Creepy!
Once the storm had passed Aaron took the kids out to sort out the damage from garbage cans tipping over and things flying away. They ended up having way too much fun out there splashing in puddles and playing with wet chalk. They were wrestling on the trampoline and as I went out to take some photos this is what I captured.
LOVE IT!
Today was a wonderful day!







looks amazing!! Those pictures are priceless:)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, Josh and Rachael are so photogenic and Rach is so funny on the trampoline :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture of Aaron and the kids. So cute!!
ReplyDelete