BBQ
We had one our first BBQ's of the summer which was accompanied by rain.
We sat on my parents patio and enjoyed watching the storm roll through. Once it was over there was a beautiful rainbow that filled the sky.
Puppies
Both sets of parents (well actually both mine and Aaron's youngest sisters) got puppies. Now no matter what house we go to there is a puppy for the kids to enjoy. No need for us to get one :)
Father's Day
We spent the afternoon outside at my parents house, it was a beautiful day. I have some fantastic father figures in my life.
Scott's Birthday
My brother let us celebrate his birthday with him. Josh was so excited for Scott to open all of his presents and Rachael enjoyed cuddles with my mom.
Youth Conference
I had the privilege to go with our youth on the Stake Pioneer Trek Youth Conference at This is The Place. It was a great experience and also a hard one. We had some great youth and awesome leaders of course ;) Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures as we were constantly busy but I will never forget it. For a couple days afterwards I was so sore from pulling the handcart up and down that steep mountain. The women's pull just about killed me. It was such a different experience this time now being a wife and mother as it was when I was a youth. Both times were definitely life changing experiences.
Swimming
We love swimming and Josh took two sessions of swimming lessons this year.


.jpg)



Looks like your having a great summer! You always do such fun things with your kids! xx
ReplyDelete