29 July 2011

I just love them!

These three sure do crack me up. They are great at pulling faces.

Josh has really taken to drawing lately. He is always asking me for a pencil and some paper. Today he surprised me when he gave me this and told me it was the Presbury Robot Family!  I am very impressed with the detail but not sure how I feel about being the largest robot on the page :) Josh did make sure to let me know that I was the only one with both my arms in the air. Haha

Tonight Aaron took Josh to see the local production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. We thought about all going as a family but as the evening drew closer Rachael was better off having a night in. She has developed what seems like a cold but i'm unsure if it's a new tooth coming in, allergies or a sinus cold. She hasn't wanted to eat like she usually does and has had her hands in her mouth more often but i'm not sure. Hopefully she'll feel better in the morning.

Josh loved the show, it was his first musical and Aaron said he really got into it swaying and clapping with the music.


At home I enjoyed time with our two youngest. Bath time was the highlight of our evening. Joseph loved being in the bath with Rachael and would not take his eyes off her. The cooing and smiling was all so adorable. I just love this little guy so much!

Gorgeous Ray Ray before her hair and face had been washed.

Say Cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment