28 February 2014
Clucky
"Clucky" is a word I have been hearing a lot lately whenever women are around Rebecca. Someone who is 'clucky' means they want to have a baby. I guess in Utah we would call it "baby hungry".
I love hearing the Australians say clucky, its such a cute word referencing babies and being a mum.
Rebecca fits the roll. She is such a happy smiley baby and very interactive with everyone she comes in contact with. There hasn't been a single day that she goes unnoticed. People stop me everywhere just to smile at her. While we were at Costco the other week three young children were admiring her and turned to their mum and said "mum look at this gorgeous baby, I've never seen a baby with blue eyes like that." The comments we get are very entertaining.
I am saddened to see her grow up so fast. She's 5 months, rolling all over the place and already has her first tooth. Never have I wanted time to slow down as much as I do now. I feel it's all going too fast and before I know it Rebecca won't be a baby anymore.
She brings our family so much joy and I love seeing our family interact with her. Most of all I love being her mum and that she recognizes me as that. I will admit it, I do enjoy her wanting and choosing me over anyone else. It makes me feel loved, wanted and needed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment